<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Pot, Kettle 

My brother e-mails me in perfect blog-post form:
I haven't bothered to read their full paper, but I tend to think these guys are on the right track.

What's really stunning about the NYT article, though, is this quote from the executive director of Greenpeace USA:

"These guys laid out some fascinating data," Mr. Passacantando said, "but they put it in this over-the-top language and did it in this in-your-face way."
Nice catch, eh?

You can read the paper (which presents a case for completely rethinking the environmentalist movement's political approach) here. I plan to read it tomorrow, and I'll let you know what I think. I'm eager to hear Bonassus readers' comments, so if you have something to say and feel too shy to post a comment, at least send me an e-mail.

UPDATE: Steve Soto connects this article to a Washington Post article suggesting the birth of an evangelical Christian environmental movement, and sees an opportunity for Democrats. I'll have something to say on this idea tonight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Referrers: