<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The Plot Thickens 

More posting on politics soon, I swear it. But first, since I'm really busy, let's revisit a terribly important story that I've somehow let drop: THE MONKEYS.

Yes, squid are taking over our seas. But as I've described, in manner both tireless and tiresome, monkeys are taking over our supermarkets.

And the plot thickens: the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection , apparently a front group for the monkey invasion, has duped Paul McCartney into shilling for an effort to sponsor a new macaque outpost in Thailand. I haven't checked, but I'm fairly certain that the new "habitat" isn't too far from a supermarket.

Oh, the humanity.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Referrers: