<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Update on Shofar Man 

Unsurprisingly, the shofar-blowing Yankees fan who I addressed in this open letter failed to make an appearance last night.

On the other hand, the revelers at the Riviera Cafe, a bar down the street from my apartment which is unaccountably dominated by loud Red Sox fans, provided many other (and far more welcome) sound bites long into the early hours of this morning.

While "Let's Go Red Sox", "Who's Your Papi" and "$#@! You, A-Rod" are all wonderful songs sharing the same tune, last night's winner for lyrics to that chant were as follows:

DRUNKEN RED SOX FAN OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:
I'm gonna barf now.
All over my shoes

CROWD:
Do it!
DO IT!
DOOOOO ITTTT!!
(cheers)

UPDATE: Bonassus reader RSPa sends a link to a Boston Herald story explaining why the Riviera is a Red Sox bar, and making me glad I didn't venture down there last night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Referrers: