<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A Local Note 

Dear Yankees Fan on my Block Who Blows Some Kind of Shofar-Sounding Horn When the Yankees Take a Series:

Thank you for confirming all my prejudices against Yankees fans. Should the Yankees again defeat the Red Sox in the ALCS this year, I plan to rush to my roof to try to spot you so that I may direct baleful glances and muttered curses in your direction at every opportunity for the remainder of my natural life, and possibly from beyond the grave. Should the Red Sox win, my family and I extend our fondest wishes that you will go out onto the street to weep, where we hope to find you and laugh at you.

Until then, I remain

Your Unfriendly Neighbor

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Referrers: