<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

First Post! 

Here's my first post on what I hope will be a worthwhile project: a new blog written by a political scientist with an eye to linking current events and current scholarship. I hope to provide a useful resource for others with less time to peruse (and less technical training in deciphering) the gazillions of academic and semi-academic journals on policy and politics. I also hope to hone my own writing skills.

I'll also weigh in on other topics I know a bit about, such as life in New York City and ludicrous dedication to watching Major League Baseball, as well as things I'm less qualified to report on, such as fatherhood (today's day 10 for me).

If you're reading this post, you've either stumbled on it by accident or are a dedicated Geffen-ophile, in which case you can learn more about my life at my other home page and see pictures of my daughter Lucy, if you're interested.

I look forward to making this into a real resource, and hope to hear from you via e-mail

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Referrers: